Sunday, October 7, 2012

Found myself at a meeting

Last night I was invited to an AA meeting, but with musicians. It was in Venice, I got a ride from one of the girls at the club I work at. It wasn't your typical AA group. Well, it was for those that play an instrument. Instead of the typical meetings where people go around and share, instead, different bands got up there and played. It really brought me hope to possily quit, possily try for a better life. Maybe one day. I think I'll visit the art museums today. I was to get out there more, see the sights. Not tha I haven't seen them 200 times already, ut it's still nice. Takes my mind away from my current hopless situation....

1 comment:

  1. Just that first little bit of hope could be what you need. Even if it's not now, the seed of hope is there for when you need it. That's a good idea to have a music meet.
    I hope you find some distractions and somewhere to stay soon, real soon x x

    ReplyDelete