Monday, October 22, 2012

Old friends, new news

Zach came back to Seattle. I saw him at  bar the other night. He told me that he decided to return after he found out from his sister that his mother was murdered on Friday. I only met his mother once a few months ago. I don't know exactly what happened or who killed her but Zach has a suspicion that it was his mother's neighbor. The neighbor is was actually Zach's mother's drug dealer and so I'm thinking that he killed her over a bad deal, I don't know, but that's obviously still really sad. Zach didn't know how else to handle it other than to run away again. He had to be close to me, finally. Well  I'm glad. I'm not glad that his mother died, of course, but I'm glad that Zach came back to me to keep me company. I started working at another club and it's close by to the bar that I saw Zach at.
I really just want things to work out between me and Zach; I don't mean dating but I mean just a friendship. I'd be happy with that. My aunt kicked me out when she found out I was using heroin. What the hell did she think I left California for? She knows I've been a user for a good while so why all the sudden did she get surprised? I don't know.

No comments:

Post a Comment