Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Destination:Seattle

In case people are wondering, I am able to use my phone to post on my blog here. ---- Me and Zach are still heading to Seattle. We were in South Western Nevada yesterday and we realized that we couldn't afford the bus ride up to Seattle so we decided to get a cheap motel for the night and we left there a few hours ago and we are now in Reno, NV. Well the schedule we saw for the cheapest bus would drop us off in Redding, CA and then from there we would have to get to Seattle, but I feel like that would make it like going in a circle because we just left CA. Or we can try to get lucky and see if anyone would be willing to give us a ride at least north for a little bit. I have been searching Craigslist and city-data.com to see if I can contact anyone else in the area that is hitchhiking to Seattle. I did see one post on city-data of someone who is in Reno and is heading to Seattle as well but that post was a few days. I guess it wouldn't hurt to contact them. We were talking to this one guy at the motel. He's staying until 2pm today and then heading up to the Klamath National Forest so I'm thinking of really asking him for a ride up there and at least we would end up closer to where we are now. We'll make it work. It has to work.

2 comments:

  1. You will make it work , you're right, it has to work now. You've come this far and somehow you will make it the rest of the way. Keep us posted Scarlett and I hope good things come your way in the next few days. I think you've made a good choice to move on and find a new place to start again . . . you never know what's round the corner. Thinking of you, with love. Take care x

    ReplyDelete