Thursday, October 18, 2012

falling to pieces

things are falling a part and I don't know what to do. I don't even know where to start. My aunt got a call from her other sister, not my mom, to tell her that her husband killed herself. I found a connection in this area near a few clubs in Seattle so that part is settled for me. I don't know why Zach wanted to go back to LA with his tail between his legs. Geez, we were in this shit together, right? I guess that's what happens when you put too much trust into someone. Someone you barely know, well I thought I knew him well. This song popped up in my head........yea I care, yea I feel bad....shit!

2 comments:

  1. Well you do have your aunts house to accomodate you, which I'm assuming is homely and equiped with all modern conveniencies ( I could be assuming wrong of course, assumptions are after all the mother of all fuck ups ), whilst Zach was stuck in a motel on his own.
    Like you said, you're probably better off by yourself, Unless you wanted a relationship that revolved around gear ?
    In my experience life doesn't progress very far whilst using, if at all! Generally it either stands still or deteriorates
    Maybe you're the exception, if so please let me know how it's done?
    Take care Scarlett, I'm wishing things work out for you. Karl X

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha I'm no exception. Even with Zach now gone, I'm still using.

    ReplyDelete